Sunday, August 16, 2009

This is the way the weather should be

Today was just about perfect, weather-wise - mid to high 20s. I've decided that the weather should be just like today 80% of the time. It can rain on Mondays and every second Tuesday - heavy enough to make sure that the local area gets the rainfall it needs. On Sundays in summer it can be in the low to mid 30s - good beach weather, but the humidity needs to keep itself in check, below 60%.

Alright, I've done the hard work, I've worked out the optimal solution. Now who's going to implement it?

5 comments:

  1. It got a bit warm a bit quickly for my delicate disposition!* But it was nice to not be cold.

    *My new favourite phrase. I use it while fanning myself and batting m eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, quite. Another aspect of the genius of my proposal - there would be no more sudden changes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we may have discussed this before - you can have your mid to high 20s as long as I can have my own micro-climate of low 20s. The beach weather I can go along with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the weather...although 30 is probably to high for me.

    I think 25 would be good for a beach day.

    I don't like it when the beach is too hot. I'd almost rather it be a little cold. Not TOO cold, of course. Nothing under 20.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mim: Yes, we have, and I was thinking you would be disagreeing as I was writing it. :)

    @Dina: That's ok, you are on another continent, you can organise your Sundays for another temp. Or you can go to the beach on Saturday instead. :)

    ReplyDelete