This post was designed for my family, primarily - to write your letters to Santa in the comments section! But then I figured I may have some friends who could use some assistance in getting their letters to Santa delivered effectively, and what the hell, I'd love to know what everyone wants for Christmas! I'm opting for a huge list, that can't possibly be met, so that I'm not just providing a "buy me this" list. But if you have just one special thing you'd love to receive, put that in the comments too.
In the interests of eradicating boring gifts, write your Santa letters!
Things I'd like for Christmas, in no particular order
- Outdoor speakers for the bathroom
- One or two of my more beloved items of clothing copied by a dressmaker
- Some jewelery that will go with pink-ish clothes
- Funky & cool knitting patterns
- Ceiling fans
- Tablecloths that cover the whole dining room table, and preferably don't need ironing
- Japanese dinner ware
- Music - I may need to do some research on exactly what music I'd like.