Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Snippets

A day of small things...

Quote from Ben:

"When lots of people like something and one person doesn't, it's really bad."

Indeed.

--

I should never have started with iPhone apps, I was sufficiently addicted without them. In ten minutes I added a Twitter app and Bejewelled. My children will be neglected and no work will be done.

--

Charlie's teachers keep holding him up as a shining light of preschool behavioural excellence. I am considering leaving him there permanently.

--

In less than 2 weeks I am heading off to Singapore and Tokyo and the to-do list before I go is getting longer instead of shorter. I have prep work for the trip, a great deal of uni work to get through to cover an assignment which is due just before I get back, all the normal work stuff and people keep calling meetings on me. Necessary meetings, but time consuming nonetheless. I think I need the school day to go to 6pm...

--

On the plus side, the children all slept through the night last night. No fevers, stomach aches or nightmares. Sniffles, coughs and one loud thump, yes, but nothing that dragged my sorry arse out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment