- laptop death, followed by resurrection with new memory, and a suspected new case requiring 2 trips to Bondi, the second on a Saturday and with 3 kids in tow. *shudder*
- 2 work projects right on top of one another
- friends visiting from Melbourne
- belly dance performance today (with associated rehearsals and costume organisation)
- desperate desire to finish the 2 scarves I'm knitting
- planning for trip to Melbourne on Tuesday and Tokyo on Thursday
So in lieu of a real post, here are a couple of quotes from my kids.
Elissa: [waving soft toys at the beagle] You can't have these because you don't have hands.
Charlie: Are we mammals?
Charlie: Are we animals?
Charlie: Are we the world?
Me: [laughing] No, we're not the world.
Charlie: Are we big piles of poo?
(He's nearly 5, and it's still all about the poo)