Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gratitude

I mentioned a while back that I had started asking Ben to name one thing that was fun and one thing he was grateful for each day. We're still doing it, and it's definitely improved his overall demeanour. So I figured, if it's good for him, probably won't hurt me either. So I might try to pop up a short one liner about what I'm grateful for each day.

Today, I'm grateful for the music of Eskimo Joe. I was listening to music on shuffle, and a song started that made me smile before my brain had even registered who it was. So I'm grateful for music that makes me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Did I say I love this idea before? I love this idea :-)

    Tonight I am grateful for children who can hold out till after 8pm for dinner without any negative consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty cool. Mine certainly turn into gremlins long before then... :)

    ReplyDelete