- 3 clients all demanding my immediate attention (validly, but that is beside the point).
- 2,500 word essay for which I read enough to write a 3,500 word essay.
- Commitment to P&C to ring a large number of businesses asking for donations for the trivia night (which I hate).
- Commitment to co-ordinate a bunch of other bits and pieces for the trivia night.
- More medical tests for more "probably nothing", plus diagnosis of definitely nothing in the form of a halo nevus, which is essentially my body eating a mole. That last bit is cool.
- School holidays (Ben will remember this as the Crash Team Racing holidays).
- 170 emails in my inbox.
- Preparations for a cocktail party (which I am really looking forward to).
- Much time wasted failing and then succeeding to buy Big Day Out tickets.
- 362 dropping off/picking up trips.
- One pub night.
Friday, October 16, 2009
This week's excuses for not blogging:
at 4:14 pm