Just a quick post to say: Poisons Information Line - you guys rock!
I got out a tablet to take this morning and got distracted and forgot about it. When I came back after dropping the little ones off, I realised I had forgotten and went back to discover it missing. Couldn't find it anywhere and started to panic that one of the kids may have snatched it.
I rang Poisons Information, told them one of my kids may have swallowed a Telfast, and the lovely lady laughed and said that if they had, they may be a bit out of it for a while, but they'd be fine. I love these people.