Sunday, November 28, 2010

I made it rain

Today begins a predicted week of rain in Sydney. This is my doing. We finally found the adapter that will allow me to get my washing machine water out to the garden without leaking all over the laundry floor. Today will be the first load of washing done with the hose to reuse the washing machine water. This is indisputably why it will now rain for a week.

We also planned to have family photos taken in the park this afternoon - photos that have taken over a year to get organised. So the real rain started just after we arrived.

Anyone in WA like me to come and do some washing and get some photos taken in their vicinity?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you can take all the credit. We fixed our broken clothes line yesterday.

    My mum and Aunty Liz used to say we should hire ourselves out to come and camp on people's farms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair point. Between us we are an unstoppable force for precipitation.

    ReplyDelete