Sunday, January 25, 2009

Butterflies


Thanks to Mim, who was awarded a Butterfly Award and generously passed it on to me.

Meme rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

And the cool blogs I'd like to send a butterfly to:

WoLFi Tales
Punkin Dunk
A Room of Mama's Own

And yes Mim, I tried to read that "o" as an "e" several times before I accepted the dodgy grammar... :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if it's a complement or not to be called the coolest blog you ever know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks I'm really chuffed. It may take me a while to figure at how to fly it over to my blog, but i will. I loooove butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MPJ: It's all about the pretty butterfly - try not to look at the words. :)

    @aztec-rose: You're welcome. It'll look very pretty over there!

    ReplyDelete