Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pride Cometh Before the Fall

Yesterday, I was responsible for this tweet:
We have had a virtually accident-free day. Dry daytime sleep nappy. I'm seeing a change table free existence in my near future!
Pretty much as I was typing this on my way to a spot of Hoyden Karaoke, Elissa was taking a dump on the floor. This morning, she was basically point blank refusing to cooperate in any way, shape or form. However, the afternoon nappy was still dry, and she was much, much better in the afternoon. She managed our excursion to Petersham Bowling Club with only minor indiscretions. It's not so much a journey as a line dance.

2 comments:

  1. It's been almost 10 years since I've had to potty train a child. I'm not looking forward to it. My thoughts and prayers are with you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nap Mom. We seem to be headed forward again now. We've even had a dry night time nappy!

    And I wish you all the best when you start again with Bro!

    ReplyDelete