Monday, November 02, 2009

It must be November

This is our first gardenia of the season. I adore the smell of gardenias and they have the added bonus of being associated with Christmas.

So here we are in November, and for reasons that I cannot fathom, I am doing NaBloPoMo. Hopefully there will be some actual content, and not just endless gratitude posts. November is always insanely busy. Yesterday was Crash's birthday. Thursday is Elissa's birthday. Sunday is our anniversary. I have my last essay due in on the 19th. Construction started today on the office build we are managing. I need to send letters of appreciation to all the sponsors of our trivia night... *sigh* I'll also try not to whinge too much.

I'll be very glad indeed to make it to Christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment